An early MG TC, first registered in November 1949 in Yorkshire .
Discovered laid up in a barn in the mid 1980’s by an MG restoration specialist / garage owner who then set about fully restoring the car over the next 10 years to a concours standard keeping as many original parts as possible . He then exhibited the car and won several awards at MG concours events.
Sold through auction in 2008 the car was exported to Jersey where it has resided since.
Used at local club events in the Island the car has only covered just over 3000 miles and has been maintained and looked after by classis car garages and an engineer friend.
Driving well and completed an Islands club run at the end of 2021 .
Supplied with old tax discs and Mot’s, correspondence, award rosettes, restoration photos and an old buff log book .
Engine and Chassis numbers match the old buff log book supplied dated 1966 .
Additional pictures available on request.